Followers

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Happy Wednesday my Friends

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. There had been so much going on here in our little piece of the world. Has anyone else's life been just one crazy day after another? That's the way it's been in the Turnbaugh household. School just started back up this week so I'm hoping to get back onto a schedule. And with that said, I'm just itching to play with paper...and other things...lol...

I need your help though. Your help in sharing challenge sites...I would like to get my feet wet then looking to start designing for a team or two again...I miss it..this is who I am and what I do..lol....and really miss playing creating and hanging out with all of you here....so could ya help an old girl out? Lol!!!

Thanks in advance and I hope to be playing with everyone soon....hugs from a very sunny Charm City....

No comments: