Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I am Someones Imaginary Friend

Happy Sunday blog land...this is a quick card I made playing with a can of air and some Heidi Swapp color shine spray...inspiration came from simon says stamp -Andrea- using house hold items....I used a can of air to spray the shine around the paper and also used it to spritz color using the markers....home version of Tim Holt marker spritz.....
My computers on the blitz so I am figuring out how to do this with my phone....sorry for the pics.....Enjoy!!!

Here's what I came up with...I really Dont like the outcome but it felt good to get in here and play....
Here's the goodies...minus one stamp from Tim Holtz...


Used spray shine then air and marker over top of flower


Here I used the spray then used the air to spritz the marker over top....gives it a splatter effect....



No comments: