Followers

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday

Well it's a cold one outside today...I think last night got down to about 23 degrees..now I love the cold, but that's abit much even for me...so how's your weather?
>>>>>>>>>
Today I have some layouts that I made a week or so back...I've been trying all week to get these loaded but the desktop puter isn't having it....so thankful to techno these days I have figured out a way to do it on something else...ENJOY!!!!
 
                                            Here's a layout of our youngest and her baby...every year she dresses him up....not to mention she would always paint his nails hot pink...lol...poor thing...I wanted to keep it simple...there's a pull out tag at the top so she can add her own journaling...

 
here's a layout of big brother and lil sis...the background I made using a stencil, acrylic white paint, tatterd angels glimmer mist and distress inks...love their shirts...ha ha..
 

 
here's another one of the two..background made the same way as above but different colors...sorry for the photos...hopefully I can get my puter up and running so I can use the digital camera...
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
Well that's all I have today...I do have more coming...I tell ya, I've been playing some...now I just need to find me some challenges to play with....know of any??? I hope everyone have a sunny day....Hugs from a chilly Charm City...
 
 
 


No comments: