Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

HDH141 Butchered Blueprint Challenge

Good late morning blogland...I promised I'd be back with another card... and today's card is for the challenge over at HDH...as you can see it's a butchered blueprint challenge.... have you been over at HDH lately and checked out what the Minions have been up to? If not, you truly should...their creations simply blow me away....they RAWK each and every challenge....here's my card for the challenge....ENJOY!!!!!

here's the butchered blueprint at which I turned 90 degrees...


not a gruesome card like all of the creativeness from the Minions, but a simple Halloween card...I used paper from My Mind's Eye...MS border punch...skull ring was a prezzie at which I trimmed off the ring part and added some rhinestones and distress stain....


Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful and sunny weekend...I think we are getting rain here...thank goodness...I am so tired of watering everyday...lol...Hugs from Charm City...

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey chickie! Long time no see! So glad you decided to play aong with HDH this week. LOVE your take on the sketch. Fab how you tore the mat open and manipulated the drippy goo. LOVE it! Welcome back. xxD

ike said...

This is FANTASTIC - love the colours and DPs you used, and that torn open section is amazing :-D xxx

Andrea C said...

Wowsa never got the email for this one. Looks immense. xx