Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stamp It Crazy--Challenge#12--Candy

WOOT WOOT!!! Another week so that means another awesome challenge from SIC.... 1. Create a NEW Candy Card, Project, or page. 2. To have your entry in by Saturday Nov 6th 2010, 5:00 pm central time over at SIC. 3. Winner will be able to choose this image as DIGI or Rubber!!!! Good Luck....ENJOY!!!! Now aren't these two just so cute....I loved this image instantly....I think of the two of them saying, I see you out there....I did however leave the greeting blank for now...I might just use it as a note card.....I used MS border punches, rhinestones and some black pearls....colored in the image with distress inks.... closer view of bottom..... side view....it ended up being a super simple card...so make sure you stop over at the Store and then pop in at Stamp It Crazy Blog and play along this week....who knows, you might be the lucky person who wins this stamp.......Hugs from Charm City......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this creation so much, so fun !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh I'm LOVING this - it's sooooo much fun - and the "Nancy" touches are AWESOME!
xXx

DonnaMundinger said...

What a riot! Happy Halloween, girlfriend! xxD