Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Stamp It Crazy Challenge

WOOT WOOT!!!! I was asked to be on the new design team at Stamp it Crazy....Barb is just so fun and I really love her stamps and digi's she has in her STORE. You really need to pop over and check out all that yumminess...
...................................................................................................
The theme this week is Boys have Cooties.....we were asked the use the digi image Cindy...isn't she just soo cute....I just love that she has only the top two teeth visible...I used Microsoft word to add my greeting inside her little sign before I printed her off......I also used the Alcohol Ink Faux Bleaching Technique from SCS, but instead of using alcohol inks, I just used distress inks with my sponge and a circle cut out of cardstock to make the background. I rubber stamped the flowers (Tim Holtz), clear embossed, used the sponge to put on the colors then used the mini iron to iron off the embossing powder. It's such a simple technique and I like how it stands out from the background....I cut up an old Manila folder to make the tag and background paper and used the distressing tool (Tim Holtz).....ENJOY!!!!!!
I told ya she was a cutie.....lol.... here's a closer view of the tag..I used metal tape and ran it through my Dymo Label punch (dream) and attached it to a clear button with paper backed.... .................................................................................. Well, I hope you stop by and check out the rest of the Design Team.....they have some amazing projects to share.....and then pop over to the Store and check out what Barb has to offer.........Hugs from Charm City

5 comments:

Andrea C said...

wow this is brilliant and she is like you say adorable, fantastic work and congratulations on becoming a dt for stamp it crazy she has some amazing stamps, so much fun for you to design with them x

Love crafts forever said...

Hi. Congrats on the first challenge. Your project are gorgeous. Hugs, Nataliya.

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! Congrats Nancy! Love your tag with all of the cool crafty bits. Sooo creative! xxD

Eulanda said...

Boys have cooties! PERFECT!! Also, WOO HOO AND CONGRATS on your next DT position. How many more do I get to see you join? That's 4 now isn't it? YGG!!! If I had a design team you'd be on it!! :P

Barb said...

Congrats on the DT gig!! You do amazing work, so I was so happy to hear about it!