Followers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet Miracle

Happy Monday everyone...Here's a quick one that I made just letting go, sort of speaking. I started out with the photo and actually had blue pattern paper for the background, but I ended up using white paint and distress crackle paint. It so doesn't match the photo, but I really do like the outcome. The flower/swirls are actually black rubons that I painted over with a white wash and then added stickle glitter to them to change the appearence. The sweet letters are Making Memories felt letters--black-- that I white washed and added silver glitter glue over top of those too...I like how the black is still there but really muted..
you can click on the image to see more details if you would like to...
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and didn't eat to much candy....
Hugs from Charm City

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

nancy, this is adorable...great job