Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WOW....

twice in one week....that's great for me....I just wanted to make a short post...I forgot to mention yesterday about the sale going on over at Hallmark Scrapbook site in their store...if you haven't gone over lately, stop, drop and roll right on over....lol... Hallmark Scrapbook here's a little fella that I worked on today....still deciding if I'm going to make him into a stand or into a card...each cut was made with chipboard then housed with a layer of material and backed with black cardstock....and the beard and hair I cut from that fun fur stuff you get from the craft store...messy---that stuff is really messy---lots of fur flying everywhere--lol...but it's so fun to play with.... Thanks for stopping by... hugs from Charm City

No comments: