Followers

Friday, August 01, 2008

WOOHOO

Now that I have your attention, it's Friday...not that it means anything to me this week (cuz' I'm working tonight), Fridays are normally a great day here for our little one and myself. We usually do chinese and movies.Well tonight, we aren't..since I have to work tonight, I think we are just doing some sort of take out or drive through... Here's some projects/cards that I've made since I last posted. These first two are what I made for the challenges over at Hallmark Scrapbook on the message boards. If you haven't checked them out, take a gander over and play along...we would love to see you... http://www.hallmarkscrapbook.com/phpBB2/ this was a wierd day for me. I decided to make wierd faces on the envies for decorations...I thought this would be a cute way to store some of my fav' cd's here in my studio. The above one I made using the jar cut from Doodlecharms cart from Cricut. I had so much fun making this one..the paradise words are actually printed onto a sheet of transparency film and ran through my cricut machine to make the cut..the stamps are stamped onto a piece of glossy photo paper after it was cut out from the cricut machine.. The above card I made for a friend that a new baby was just born into the family. the inside pillar actually pops up when you open the card...
this is actually a cootie catcher that I made to use for a table decoration at our daughters 4th of July party.
last but not least is this cropped image...if you would like to see the rest of the photo click on this link. It will take you to a tutorial that I just uploaded. It's my first one...
Well that's it for now...hope it won't be as long til my next post...
Hugs from a very warm Charm City

No comments: